The title is self-explanatory. I juice books. Oh, and I also review them. Before I juice them that is.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Cover Release: City of Lost Souls

A lot of people know about Cassandra Clare and love her books. One of those people are me. I have all of her books, Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices. So if you're one of these people, you know that City of Lost Souls is the next in the MTI series. Well, I've been waiting for the cover, because seeing that "cover to be released soon" sign was infuriating. So, here it is:



















As you probably know, the first three books have people which you can't see the faces for. The last two books, however, were different. You could see their faces without having to guess who the person was. City of Fallen Angels wasn't a big hit with me, because seeing the faces on that one was weird. I liked where I couldn't see the faces. But this one has changed my mind. It is soooooo pretty. I love how Jace (not Sebastian) and Clary are on the cover together. It makes sense, from all the teasers I've read. Can't wait for this book to come out May 8th 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...